Endless Summer Bronzer
GENIE Beauty’s Best Bronzer adds sun-kissed radiance to your face year round instantly without the skin damaging effects of the sun. The triple milled powder bronzer lets you add a touch of summer color that’s fresh and youthful, not flat and muddy, for a warm natural glow that enhances your skin. Best of all, Endless Summer Bronzer, offered in Rose Gold or Deep, is build-able so you can create just the look you want, day or night
- GENIE Endless Summer Bronzer’s adds a healthy looking glow to your skin year round, day and night, with or without makeup
- Soft long lasting formula makes skin luminous, not muddy or flat
- Adds instant color, while reducing shine and without the damaging effects of sun
- Light finely milled powder formulation lets you build color for a natural youthful good look, without streaks
- Infused with Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect skin against the effects of free radicals
- Available in two shades: Rose Gold and Deep
WHAT IS A BRONZER?
Genie Endless Summer Bronzer lets you add some sun-kissed color to your skin year round. Use it after your moisturizer, with or without make up. Bronzer adds a touch of color to all skin tones in those places on your face that would be brightened by a day outdoors — without the damaging effects of the sun. Best of all, you can build the color a little at a time for a more natural, luminous look that looks fresh and clean. Say goodbye to unhealthy sunburns, spray on tans, and shallow, pale skin.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH COLOR IS BEST FOR ME?
Choose GENIE Endless Summer Bronzer based on your skin tone.
- Rose Gold – for light to medium skin
- Deep – for darker skin
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BRONZER & BLUSH?
Blush helps define your cheeks, while bronzer adds color to those areas the sun might naturally tan — especially your cheeks, forehead, and nose. GENIE’s Endless Summer Bronzer is specially formulated to let you build color from a softer glow to a more striking tan.
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO APPLY BRONZER?
Softly and with a brush. (Try a large GENIE Kabuki brush.) With GENIE endless Summer Bronzer, you can build your color. Also apply bronzer to your forehead, temples, jawline, cheeks, and chin for a truly natural glow. If you want more color, simply repeat.
- Swirl the large kabuki brush in the bronzing powder and tap it to release the excess.
- Continue across the forehead.
- Sweep the brush across the bridge of the nose and dust it lightly against the chin.
- The neck is an area that is mostly shaded from the sun, but it’s imperative that you apply bronzer there too to match your face.