Superglide Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
or 4 installments of $5.00 by More info
90 Seconds to Waterproof, Smudge Proof, NO Budge Beauty!!
GENIE Superglide Waterproof Gel Eyeliner gives you waterproof, cryproof, sweatproof, meltproof beauty in only 90 seconds (that’s how long it takes to dry down from gel to dry) and lasts all day. No more skipping, tugging and pulling your eyeliner. Instantly transform your lash line by making it look darker, richer and thicker!
Stop skipping, tugging and pulling your eyeliner INSTANTLY with this specially formulated waterproof gel eyeliner. Instantly Transform your lash line by making it look darker, richer and thicker!
LOVE THE LOOK
- Super-slick texture glides easily across your lashline making it super-easy to apply.
- WaterProof, CryProof, SweatProof, MeltProof
- Dries down to no-budge-beauty in 90 seconds—this eyeliner stays in place.
- Easy, Easy, Easy –Gel in a pencil combines great texture and ease of use—no brushes necessary.
- Deposits color in a single stroke—you do not need multiple applications.
- Long wear–Doesn’t come off until you take it off
- Super- sized (1.3 grams) to give you FOUR TIMES as much product as an average size eyeliner
- Available in Espresso and Blackest Black
LOVE THE TREATMENT
- Special TMS ingredient stops skipping, tugging or pulling
- Skin-loving ingredients help improve spread-ability, weightlessness and moisture.
- Ultra-pigmented mica silicates give you incredible color adhesion.
- Won’t dry out or break– Pencil housing is AES not wood so it keeps the formulation moist.
- Convenient sharpener features German-made blade
- Fragrance free
How do I use it: First, make sure the tip is sharpened to a point. For a fine line, draw a line close to your lashline. The closer you get to your lashline, the more natural look you will achieve. For a smoky, sexy look, smudge the liner with a small brush before the 90 second setting time.
GENIE TIP: If you are over 45, do not use eyeliner on your lower lid. You want your eyes to look lifted and eyeliner on the bottom lid draws attention downward.
If you are over 45, do not use eyeliner on your lower lid. You want your eyes to look lifted and eyeliner on the bottom lid draws attention downward.
Tightlining an old technique with a new name. Tightlining means lining the upper and lower inner rims of your eyes or waterlines of your eyes. This is really easy to do with the Superglide gel eyeliner. I would suggest only lining the inside of the top lids and I only do it for special occasions, dinners out . . . What you’re going to love about the SUPERGLIDE is if your eyes water while tightlining, this gel doesn’t run.