Genie Translucent Setting Powder with Kabuki Brush
Is your powder making you look older? Find out why Hollywood actresses and television newscasters rely on GENIE Translucent Setting Powder—once you feel it you will know this is a game-changer. This transparent, completely clear powder sets your makeup so it lasts all day and creates a soft focus finish without overly mattifying the skin. Because it is Triple-milled it will never emphasize your lines or wrinkles. Comes with Kabuki brush.
Natural Finishing Touches
You have the opportunity to learn from the best-Patty Bunch! Patty is my friend, my makeup mentor and has been a Hollywood Makeup Artist for over 30 years on many of the sitcoms we grew up with and some that we love today. Patty and I have put together my favorite Tips and Tricks to make it super easy for you to look and feel terrific! Here’s to looking Simply Flawless and Fabulous!
Use a little powder to set your concealer.
Also make sure you use powder BEFORE you use mascara. That way if you goof up, it’s very easy to correct.
THIS POWDER WON’T MAKE YOU LOOK OLD!
LOVE THE LOOK
- Perfect for use with GENIE Line Smoothing Foundation and GENIE Instant Line Smoother.
- Triple milled – so you get one of the softest!, most lightweight powders you will experience. It has been milled down three times to get the smallest particles possible.
- Non·drying formula will not cake or settle into fine lines and wrinkles.
- Translucent/Transparent/Clear – imparts no color, just luminescence.
- Pressed for portability but acts like a loose powder.
- Helps set your foundation enabling it to last longer.
- Soft, luminous, Youthful.
LOVE THE TREATMENT
- Contains T-Complex, a super MMP-Inhibitor, to help tone and revitalize your complexion while reducing free radical damage.
- Infused w ith Vitamin E, Soy Protein and Aloe Vera, GENIE Cashmere powder helps protect and condition the skin against free radical damage and helps reduce the signs of aging.
- Contains Aloe Vera for increased hydration and moisture.
- Good for your skin ingredients – 0150 contains Vitamin E and Soybean Oil.
What makes this powder unique?
This powder has been triple milled. This means that is has been micro-milled (ground down) three separate times to give you the most fine powder available.
Your Kabuki Brush is the softest I’ve ever used– Why is it so great?
We spent a lot of time refining this brush and were VERY picky about the quality. We think it’s ultra-important since this is what touches your skin! It is made from Taklon, a fantastic synthetic hair. Many other brushes are made of animal hair! Yuck! We also had the “hair” cut a particular way in order to apply product in the most effective way.
Buff the powder into your skin from the center of your face to the outside edge. Apply with a Genie Kabuki brush for best results.