- This powder WON'T make you look old!
- Perfect for use with Genie Line-Smoothing Foundation and Genie Instant Line Smoother.
- Triple milled-- so you get one of the softest, most lightweight powders you will experience. It has been ground down three times to get the smallest particles possible.
- Contains T-1 Complex, a super MMP-inhibitor, to help tone and revitalize your complexion while reducing free-radical damage.
- Non-drying formula will not cake or settle into fine lines and wrinkles.
- Infused with our signature T-One complex, vitamin E, soy protein and aloe vera, Genie Cashmere powder helps to protect and condition the skin against free radical damage and helps to reduce the signs of aging.
- Contains aloe vera for increased hydration and moisture.
- Translucent/Transparent/Clear- imparts no color, just luminance.
- Pressed for portability but acts like a loose powder.
- Helps set your foundation enabling it to last longer. Soft, luminous youthful appearance.
- Good for your skin ingredients-- Also contains aloe vera, vitamin C and soybean oil.
Using your kabuki brush, swirl powder onto your brush. Then take the base of the brush (the gold flat part) and bang it down on your countertop. This is called "loading" your brush with the powder. It's a make up artist technique and it loads your brush with powder rather than the powder just sitting on the very tips of the brushes and falling all over your countertop or making a blotch on your face.
Then buff the powder into your skin from the center of yor face to the outside edge. One of Patty's most important tips on creating a natural look is to BLEND, BLEND, BLEND!!! This is the product (powder) and tool (kabuki brush) you use to BLEND!
Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Isopropyl Lanolate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Glycosaminoglycans, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine.
Use a little powder to set your concealer.
Also make sure you use powder BEFORE you use mascara. That way if you goof up, it's very easy to correct.
Many women stop using powder as they age because it can make you look older and further define lines and wrinkles you might want to hide. Finishing powder can emphasize lines and wrinkles, can look "chalky", too matte; yet we still want our foundation to "set", dampen down any overt shine and have glowing youthful looking skin.
A Radiant pressed powder that sets your foundation, is good for your skin and imparts a luminous finish. Genie Cashmere powder is so fine (micro-milled three times!) that it gives you a luminous look while "floating" on your skin not settling into lines.
What makes this powder unique?
This powder has been triple milled. This means that is has been micro-milled (ground down) three separate times to give you the most fine powder available.
Your Kabuki Brush is the softest I've ever used-- Why is it so great?
We spent a lot of time refining this brush and were VERY picky about the quality. We think it's ultra-important since this is what touches your skin! It is made from Taklon,a fantastic synthetic hair. Many other brushes are made of animal hair! Yuck! We also had the "hair" cut a particular way in order to apply product in the most effective way.